Nice story again
as usual, classic mastermind :)
Didn't like the new art on MasterMind though... preferred the way he looked in 4
1 for effort and time
Obviously I wouldn't be able to draw better nor animate anything you did, so I won't criticise the artwork much, since you already stated it will improve and you admit yourself it's far from outstanding.
I'll focus on content instead.
First, the reason I stumbled upon this flash is because I saw Edd (from Eddsworld) was in it. Needless to say I was VERY disappointed. This was not funny. at all. none of the situations you showed us provoked a single smile.
The plot itself was rather ... silly, but sadly totally uninteresting.
sound effects were predictable, and sometimes even irritating(ly long). Transitions were slow etc. etc.
Kudos to all the other artists who gave their voice to this, as even if the result is lacking in any real interest, their voice acting was good. Your voice acting however was not good at all. You might want to consider Acting more (live your character) or simply keep asking other people and don't do it yourself.
Still much to learn you have, young padawan.
nice work, nice little story.
although someone running 50mph is already not realistic, i thought it was a little dumb to make his "downfall" to be a race against cars. 300mph beats 50 in no time, even he should've realised that.
good work :)
Some minor improvements and it's perfect
1. Checkpoints? Maybe... but that's not so necessary
2. Armor having an actual purpose? as far as I know it's useless, so why spend points on it?? Why not making it that the armor allows for one mistake? Like, if you have the chest armor, and you fail to avoid a farmer, your armor will protect you from the kill, but you lose the armor... so next time you fail a farmer you're toast... Helmet would protect against 1 high obstacle, etc etc...
That's all. Overall a nice and good game :)
yeah huh? stupid us haha very good idea
Hectic? call it impossible
Bullets are HIDDEN by falling enemies, I already started having trouble surviving from lvl 2. This isn't fun.
I am SO disappointed with this game... I waited impatiently for it, but alas I don't enjoy it AT ALL.
here's a couple of reasons why I didn't like it.
1. Overly overly overly complicated to make a song... Honestly, the system in POM 1 was much better, as it allowed for QUICK and EASY editing. Yes it became repetitive very quickly, but still... This system seems to be for "elite" only, people who actually know what they're doing (aka "designed the game"). This is just insane. It's like having to STUDY the game before being able to play it... I'll be the last to say I don't sometimes spend hours over a game, but that means hours playing it, not trying to figure out how it works...
2. The sounds themselves... I tried several riffs, tried combining a few, NEVER did it feel as cool and satisfying as the sounds I had in POM 1. It all sounded rather sluggish, soft... dull...
3. The gameplay... ok you added a new thing: concerts and the like. The control system for "playing your song" is HORRIBLE. Seriously. HORRIBLE. Too much keys, not clear when you're supposed to press the key, etc etc.
4/10 for the obvious BIG and LONG and HUGE work this game must have been, but seriously, I'm going back to POM 1.... sadly :( This game is NOT fun. I feel so bad of saying this, as I KNOW this game has very great potential, and that it IS a good game, but it just didn't answer to what I expected POM2 to be... I hope POM 3 will come to life, where editing will be easy and quick again....
high quality, nice little tune that stays in mind.... nice work dude!
Thanks :) glad you liked it
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.