Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Nice story again

as usual, classic mastermind :)

Didn't like the new art on MasterMind though... preferred the way he looked in 4

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

1 for effort and time

Obviously I wouldn't be able to draw better nor animate anything you did, so I won't criticise the artwork much, since you already stated it will improve and you admit yourself it's far from outstanding.

I'll focus on content instead.
First, the reason I stumbled upon this flash is because I saw Edd (from Eddsworld) was in it. Needless to say I was VERY disappointed. This was not funny. at all. none of the situations you showed us provoked a single smile.
The plot itself was rather ... silly, but sadly totally uninteresting.
sound effects were predictable, and sometimes even irritating(ly long). Transitions were slow etc. etc.

Kudos to all the other artists who gave their voice to this, as even if the result is lacking in any real interest, their voice acting was good. Your voice acting however was not good at all. You might want to consider Acting more (live your character) or simply keep asking other people and don't do it yourself.

Still much to learn you have, young padawan.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

nice

nice work, nice little story.

although someone running 50mph is already not realistic, i thought it was a little dumb to make his "downfall" to be a race against cars. 300mph beats 50 in no time, even he should've realised that.

anyway,
good work :)

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

why's this even on NG anyway?

Flash animation? ZERO. --> artwork, music? ZERO
story/plot? ZERO
personal enjoyment watching this? ZERO
Acting abilities? ZERO

'nuff said.

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

Absolute rubbish

Alright. I'm not the kind of person to say "you can't laugh with necrophilia or any of the "subjects" shown in this", but this is just plainly pointless.

Story? Zero. nihil. Nada. a bear fucking anything it finds. Although it MAY seem funny to hear it this way, it isn't. This is just mindless violence, and even disturbing violence for newgrounds.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

ow. wow.

hahahaha nice one, it caught me off-guard too.

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Absolutely BRILLIANT

I absolutely ADORED the idea. One common "soundtrack" and authors free to make whatever they want out of it.

I also noticed that, if not all, most authors came with somewhat ressembling ideas to represent a certain sound, e.g. the "lalalalalala" sound is most of the time a tounge-showing character taunting another.

Animation quality was different, and even if some might say "X animation was better than Y", in my opinion they were all good because they were built around a random sound with total freedom. Good job to everyone

Noodle responds:

This is like the pinnacle of a good review.
You just enjoyed everything about the movie that I did, and I'm glad to hear it!

Zimmi EP 1 Zimmi EP 1

Nice little story

A nice little story, worth all of the other fairytales. although it's short, I don't think it'd need to be longer.

The artwork fit the style of the story, requiring no more nor less. very good work.

Rutger responds:

Thanks dude!

Halo Piano Halo Piano

Don't recognise it at all...

but 6/10 for the performance

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

very touching little story

and well-animated too :) enjoyed watching it for every single second